Saturday, February 20, 2016

Chicken Soup

To help stimulate mom, I buy her word search books and she works at them when she gets bored.  Her most recent word search book is called "Chicken Soup for the Soul".  Every time she starts to work in her book she reads the title out loud.

Mom:  chicken soup for the soul
Moi:   Do you like that book ma
Mom:  yes

Mom:  did you ever make chicken soup
Moi:  yes
Mom:  really, did you use this recipe book

I was at a conference with Jack Canfield and we were walking down the corridor so I told him my momism story about his word search book ... He one upped me and told me about a time when he was doing a book launch at a hotel a few years back; they delivered the books but nobody could find them; they looked all over the hotel, in the storage room, in the holding dock.

They found them in the kitchen.

Lol

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing story. sending my love to your mom she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete