Saturday, February 6, 2016

Thinking

Mom is unable to make simple decisions for herself. She lives in the moment and cannot think beyond right now.   Though she seems to get a little anxious about things that involve her.  She puts a new meaning to the term - living in the moment.  

Mom:  What are we going to do today?
Moi:   I don't know yet - What were you thinking about
Mom:  Me? Thinking.  I'm not thinking 
Giggle, giggle, giggle.  She realized what she said.    

As she goes to bed, she usually asks about tomorrow.  Of course, she will ask at least 5 or 6 times until I need to say, it's time to go to bed now Mom.  

Mom:  Am I going anywhere tomorrow?
Moi:    Yes Mom, tomorrow is Wednesday.  Wednesday is for ??? W e.  I try to get her to play along with me to see if she can figure it out.  
Mom:  Wabano
Giggle, giggle, giggle.  She is happy because she got it right. 

Lol
One day at a time
Mom living in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment